Thursday 24 March 2016

BIBLE VERSES ON STRENGTH

Psalm 71:16 I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

Job 12:13 With him is wisdom and strength, he hath counsel and understanding.

2Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Habbakuk 3:19 The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.

Psalm 18:2  The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 18:32  It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

Psalm 28:7  The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psalm 28:8  The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.

Psalm 37:39  But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

Isaiah 40:29  He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Isaiah 40:31  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HI. PLEASE ADD YOUR COMMENT