Wednesday 27 January 2016

WHO CARES?

The poem below expresses the heart of a lot of people in our world today. Each one of us seems so busy that we rarely look around to help someone. So many ask the question, ‘Who cares about me?’ Others may remember us once in a while but God never forgets us, and He will make things work out for our good. HE CARES!

“Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him. For He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully.” 1st Peter 5:7 AMP


WHO CARES? By IFEDAYO
Who cares about my tears
Who cares about my fears
My trouble-filled affairs
And the jeers I do hear

Who cares when the news
That locates my ears
Is never a clown
That would erase my frown

Who cares when I get a sack
And I weep in the dark
Because my kids always yawn
Wishing they weren’t born

Who cares when I am pale
Because I tried and failed
Though so hard I sail
I never do excel

Who cares when my peers
Make fun of my life
And their ridiculous jabs
Hurts like a knife’s stab

Who cares about my grief
Which has never been brief
And the frustration it gives
Increases as I live

Who cares, who cares, who cares
Who cares about my cares
Then I heard a voice that said
“Relax, because God cares.”



4 comments:

  1. Indeed, He cares about my cares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter your comment...God cares.He knows about all details

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, God knows all about us. He loves us and has promised to make all the little and big details of our lives work out for our good.

      Delete

HI. PLEASE ADD YOUR COMMENT