Wednesday 17 February 2016

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I'M GRATEFUL FOR...


It’s a short post to mark this day.
It’s my birthday today and I’m excited.
I understand it’s a new year and there are so many things I am looking forward to. But, looking back, I find that I have so many things to be grateful for.

Psalm 90:12 
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. KJV
Oh! Teach us to live well. Teach us to live wisely and well!        MSG

I’m grateful for Love
I’m grateful for Life
I’m grateful for Light
I’m grateful for Laughs

I’m grateful for Family
I’m grateful for Friends
I’m grateful for Critics
I’m grateful for Mentors

I’m grateful for the previous years
I’m grateful for this New Year
I’m grateful for You

I’m grateful for the difficulties I have gone through; for the processes that have made me a better person.
I’m eternally grateful to God



v What are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI. PLEASE ADD YOUR COMMENT