Tuesday 18 October 2016

HOUSE OF CHAYIL #INSPIREseries

So, this is happening next Saturday. 
I'm super excited about what God is set to do.
The maiden edition of the House of Chayil #INSPIREseries is here.

Yay!!! Guests are
Moi @olutoyinabioye, Founder, House of Chayil and Convener of the #INSPIREseries 
@shezawinna , CEO of Shezawinna concepts
@thisatinuke ,Creative director of 3113
@gloria__glows
@dejivocalz

10am Next Saturday, 29th October, 2016


Opposite Conoil Gas station, Obantoko, Abeokuta.
 

A little story: 

House of Chayil was birthed this year after a series of hard times and frustrating moments. You know, like I've said before, Difficult moments in life can be Defining moments in destiny if we allow ourselves to learn from them.

Anyway, since HOC was birthed, I've had this dream of a gathering where we would be Inspired and Ignited to pursue purpose, leave fear behind and step out in faith. I had to step out in faith on this one. Didn't have the money, still don't have everything we need, didn't have the team.
But I learnt that what you need first to achieve anything is not money, you need the vision/idea, then you need your voice to share the vision. I shared the vision I had and found out there were people waiting for me to do this, who believed in me. Thanks to my wonderful team, friends, my family and my family here, at TARM and Dayspring Chapel.
More to come later...

LADIES, LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU 10AM, NEXT SATURDAY, 29TH. THIS IS MY SPECIAL INVITATION.

It's a new week, friend. What's that idea burning inside of you? Take a step in faith, use your voice, don't wait for the money. Like my team keep telling me, it will come.


Ladies, let's get ignited.
See you there.

#INSPIREseries 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI. PLEASE ADD YOUR COMMENT